The only sure way to cure wrinkles is through cosmetic surgery. However, while cosmetic surgery can get rid of wrinkles, it will leave you hideously deformed in a way that was much worse than the wrinkles ever were. So unless you want to end up looking like Jackie Stallone, I would suggest following these tips to help reduce them:
1. Stay out of the sun – This is the number one cause of wrinkles. The UV rays from the sun are terrible for the skin. If you have to be in the sun for extended periods, always wear sunscreen.
2. Quit smoking – The nicotine in cigarettes is almost as bad as the sun. Quit or avoid smoking to lessen wrinkles while decreasing your risk for lung cancer.
3. Get you beauty sleep – If you don’t get enough sleep, your body doesn’t have enough time to rejuvenate and revitalize all the damage that was done to your skin during the day. Along with sleeping an adequate amount of time, sleep on your back to avoid scrunching your face at night.
4. Wear reading glasses – If you can’t read, wear glasses. Squinting for any amount of time can lead to deep wrinkles.
5. Watch what you eat – Adding fish, soy, fruits, and vegetables to your diet instead of coffee and fast food will do wonders when it comes to reducing wrinkles. Caffeine is terrible for your skin. Substitute caffeinated beverages for water or something more mild than coffee or soda.
6. Moisturize – Using a skin moisturizer will help your skin stay soft and supple.
7. Spa Treatments – Dermabrasion and facials from a spa will help keep your skin fresh and rejuvenated. You can overdo this, so don’t go more than once per month.
8. Wash your face sparingly – Over-washing your face removes the natural protective oils that can help to resist wrinkles.
Posted 4287 day ago